Sunday, 5 May 2013

Coming Home - iPhone Photography


This photograph was taken out of my passenger car window as i drove over the top of the Derbyshire dales, i was parked up at the time and enjoying the views when i decided to point my iPhone out the open window luckily managed to captured this image in one single shot. I already knew i was going to place the girl dead center of the photograph and run with my normal theme of lots of negative space in the sky. I did all the leg work for the image in PS Touch then applied the metadata and sharpening in Photoshop CS.

The iPhone App i used to capture this photograph is called ProCamera - it's a fantastic little app that is simple to use and has some very nice features including a live histogram and the ability to split the focus and exposure points.

For more of my photography www.iandavidsoar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment